1. Tested and proven against most species of birds - especially effective against nocturnal birds such as Geese and Crows.
2. No noise – no chemicals - means fewer complaints about use.
3. Designed with 4 safety features built in: Integral key lock, Power-on LEDs and chime, Trigger safety, and 3 second trigger-on delay. These features act together to assure maximum safety in handling and using the Dissuader.
4. Requires minimal training (5 – 10 minutes).
5. Rapidly clear large areas in minutes.
6. Tests have shown that repeated use (3 to 10 days, depending on species) will substantially reduce or eliminate the targeted population, requiring only occasional follow-up to effectively control population presence.
7. Light, easy to maneuver and operate with pistol grip handle and trigger for off/on.
8. Rugged design will provide years of trouble-free service.
9. Minimal maintenance - only requires lens cleaning and battery replacement.
10. Comes with weather resistant carrying case and cut foam insert for storage.