Fly Bye Bird Control Products.
13609 NE 126th PL #120
Kirkland, WA 98034
425-820-8496 * 800-820-1980 * 425-821-5672 Fax
- Approved accounts: Net 30 days
- Customers without account: Credit Card (Visa or Master Card).
- All items sold in package quantities only.
- All orders are FOB Shipping Point.
- Shipping and handling charges may apply to all orders. All prices will be shown before purchase is made.
- Extended terms available on approval of credit; please call our office at 1-800-820-1980.
- Refunds/Returns: Return authorization required. Balance of order is subject to minimum order amount. A 20% restocking fee and shipping costs occurred will be applied. This fee will be waived if error is on the part of Fly-Bye Bird Control Products
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Volume discounts may apply on a case basis. If you are looking to make a large purchase please call our office for a custom product quote.
- Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard.
Shipping and Sales Tax
- Tax will be applied to orders shipped to Washington State.
- Final order amount including shipping will be communicated following receipt of your order.
- Product purchases from outside the continental US may have additional duty and taxes applied by the carrier. Please call our office for international orders, we can personally tailor your purchase to reflect current costs based on currency exchange rates.
All items FOB Fly Bye Bird Control Products Warehouse, Kirkland, WA unless expressly quoted
All returns must be pre-approved. Goods will not be accepted for return after 30 calendar
days from delivery. Goods must be in full package quantities and in saleable condition. Unless
an error was made by Fly Bye Bird Control Products, all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus any freight charges occurred that may or may not reflect in the original purchase of the order,
freight is nonrefundable.
Claims for damaged goods must be received within three work days receipt of goods,
and must be followed in writing, or claims may be repudiated by freight carrier.
Please inform of nondelivery within 10 days receipt of invoice, and confirm in writing or
claims may be repudiated by freight carrier.
Title To Goods
All goods remain the property of Fly Bye Products until payment is received in full.
At Fly Bye Products we are very concerned that ALL of our customers are satisfied.
Please call with ANY comments or ideas about how we can serve you, our customer, better.
If you have any ideas on related products we may carry to allow you to do a more
professional job, please feel free to contact our staff at any time. Thank you.